When will I look back at life, When will I look back and laugh?



Who am I?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Who am I?

On a good day
A troubadour without inspiration
Cold, Colder, and Coldest
Tall yet low
Slow yet the fastest
Tired
Hungary
Lonely
Consolidated in the hour

Happily indifferent
Surrounded lovingly
Ambitiously lazy
Greedy and green
Intimately purple
Impassively brown

Abominator of all
Lover of more
Absent and resurrected
God knows
I desire

A day
A night
Bread at light
Wine of dusk
Sleep of grievance
Waking the storm

Inactively aggressive
Ideas abound
Dying is inescapable
No surrogate found

©2003 SR Ertl


0 Responses to “Who am I?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Scott Ertl
  • From Tulsa, OK, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3