When will I look back at life, When will I look back and laugh?
When will I – Monte MontgomeryYesterday, when my love was far away.In the arms of another man, oh.Don't you know it made my heart beat slow?In the past, I had a love made my heart beat fast.She made me feel good, good, good. She left me right where I stood.When will I? When will I? When will I?When will I look back and laugh?When will I? When will I? When will I look back at life, When will I look back and laugh?Once upon a time when my heart was strong,I was younger and I didn't much care.I said no one could hurt me there. Now that I've been broken in four or five.I decided I was wrong, wrong, wrong.Hope I didn't wait too long. When will I? When will I? When will I?When will I look back and laugh?When will I? When will I? When will I look back at life, When will I look back and laugh?A long time ago, I left a woman 'cause she couldn't let goI was putting on my walking shoes, She was crying out some genuine blues.Well I've lived a life, full of troubles and lovers and strife.I'm trying to understand what went wrong. While I'm standing here singing this song.When will I? When will I? When will I?When will I look back and laugh?When will I? When will I? When will I look back at life, When will I look back and laugh?
About me
- I'm Scott Ertl
- From Tulsa, OK, United States
- My profile
0 Responses to “When will I”
Leave a Reply